|How to post|
- On our class website, sorensenenglish.com, visit the page for your class.
- I have created a post with your class period in the title. Go to that post. (For example, “A7/8 Book Commentary Discussion Term 1”.)
- I will post the first commentary on the post to help start our conversation, and as an example of how to post a commentary.
- To post your own original commentary, use the “Leave a Reply” box below the post. Leave your name in the post, and press “Post Comment” when you are ready to submit.
- To post a response to another person’s commentary, click the grey arrow at the bottom right of the comment you’re interested in to open the “Leave a Reply” box below it. Posting your response here will embed your response in the thread.
- If you have an existing WordPress account, you’re welcome to use it to post on the blog; if you don’t have a WordPress account, you may give your name and your email address to register your comment.
|Notes and tips|
The first time you post on the blog, either with your WordPress account or with your email address, your comment might not post on the blog until I’ve approved it. Don’t panic if your comment doesn’t appear right away! Once you’ve been approved for your first comment, you will be able to post from that account or email address without requiring further moderation.
Please try to use the same account or email address to post all of your comments. This will make it easier for me to track your comments and to give you credit for posting.
Save a draft of your post – or, if you’re worried about losing your post before it’s published, compose it in Word before pasting it into the “Reply” box.