Native Son Context Presentation
- Go to google.com/slides
- Someone in your group will need to use their google (gmail) account to create the presentation. If everyone in your group has a google account, GREAT! SHARE THE PRESENTATION with each member of your group. This way you can work on it from home or anywhere that has the internet. There is also a free app for your phone: Google Slides by Google, Inc.
- You must also SHARE THE PRESENTATION WITH ME! email@example.com
- Create a new presentation. Your presentation must have the following:
- 6 slides (last slide is the Works Cited slide).
- Address the topic your group chose.
- Have a clever and effective introduction and conclusion.
- Cite the sources and have a Works Cited slide at the end.
- Consider the following rubric as you prepare your presentation:
A day classes will present on Thursday, April 6.
B day classes will present on Friday, April 7.
The Red Scare (in the U.S.)
South Side Chicago
The Great Migration
-The Black Belt
-The Harlem Renaissance
-NAACP in the 1930’s
-Who they were and what happened to them
-similar cases or incidents
-Ties to Communism
Naturalism (literary movement)