Write an argumentative essay on whether or not you agree or disagree with the statement (CHOOSE ONE FROM THE LIST BELOW). To support your argument, use a variety of evidence from the articles provided, from Native Son by Richard Wright, and from any other additional sources that you see as necessary. 2 pages. MLA format: Times New Roman 12 pt font, double spaced. Due May 25.
- We should censor certain things if they are likely to shock or hurt someone.
- We should avoid discussions of certain things because it will likely make people feel uncomfortable or challenged.
- Our environment determines who we are and who we become.
- Fear is the biggest motivator of people’s actions.
- People in positions of power due to their race or social class are mostly ignorant of the power they possess.